My Favourite 80's and 90's songs

Wednesday, 27 July 2016
good morning my dear readers, today i would like to share my favourite songs from the 80's and 90's. The main reason i am still listening to the songs from the 80's and 90's because they are relaxing to listen to, beautiful tempo, poetic and meaningful lyrics, they give me a kind of satisfaction when i listen to them. 80's and 90's songs bring me lots of memories that i used to listen to them when i was small, up until now the songs from the 80's and 90's never disappoint me. It is true that 'old is gold'.

1. Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially For You (1989)
this song is about parting and getting back together again, yet the love is still there and it remains the same.

2.Klymaxx - I Miss You (1984)
such a beautiful song, whenever i am away from home i would listen to this song, it makes me feel better and more relaxed.

3.  Janet Jackson - Again (1993)
I fall in love with this beautiful song, the lyric of this song is deep and i don't mind replaying it over and over again.

4. Surface - The First Time (1990)
Surface was famous with their song "Shower me with your love", and this is another nice song from them.

5. Jermaine Jackson - Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone (1986)
This song describes my feeling very well, despite of the sadness in the lyric, this song is my best choice

6. Shanice -  Saving Forever For You (1992)
Relaxing and beautiful song, i love the cheesiness of the lyric very much.

12 comments:

  1. good music :) inspirational one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sis :) despite of 90's and 80's have passed long time ago but their songs are still echoing until now :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, these songs are so oldies. Haha. I do hear oldies too but more towards The Carpenter kind of songs. And I do listen to Lite.fm cause as u said the oldies are really relaxing and deep enough to make your mind swing. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe i like the songs from The Carpenter too, not bad though :) I would fall into my deep gaze whenever i listen to the oldies, that's how great the relaxing effect of the oldies works on me XD oldies songs are wonderful indeed :)

      Delete
  3. agree!!! lagu-lagu 80's and 90's mostly sangat relaxing and lyrics slalu best2 utk didgr =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang best layan lagu 80's dan 90's :) sampai terlena dibuatnya ^__^

      Delete
  4. I just wondering if you are listening to Westlife? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i do like their songs XD good for reducing the tension level hehehe.. dulu suka lagu "if i let you go", "world of our own","what makes a man" dan mcm2 lagi XD ceri minat Backstreetboys jugak XD lagu-lagu boy bands dulu-dulu memang banyak yang best XD banyak sangat Ee sampai tak terkira hahaha XD

      Delete
  5. legends kan. suara dorang memang best-best la :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betul tu Nadhie :) diorang menyanyi dengan penuh perasaan, suara diorang dan lirik memang sampai ke jiwa :)

      Delete
  6. woww!! but have u heard a song from N'sync? justin timberlake was a member of the group previously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like "this i promise you","It's gonna be me" and so many more from N'sync :)going back to those days lagu N'sync memang best,lucu,dan teenage-like,hehehe muda remaja Justin Timberlake masa dalam group N'sync

      Delete